Welcome to the National Center for Safe Routes to School's data system
Changes are coming to the Safe Routes to School Data Collection System. As FHWA’s Safe Routes to School clearinghouse funding comes to end in 2016, the SRTS Data system will be transitioning to a self-service and mobile friendly system. Because of this change, the National Center requests that all paper forms be mailed no later than November 15, 2016.
PLEASE NOTE: Estimated time to process Surveys and Travel Tallies: 12 weeks
What will change
- The National Center will accept mailed paper forms until Nov 15, 2016.
- You will be able to create your own links to administer online parent surveys and travel tallies.
- Saferoutesdata.org will be mobile-friendly to allow you to quickly enter paper-based parent surveys and travel tallies.
What will stay the same
- You can still enter your own paper-based parent survey and travel tally responses at saferoutesdata.org
- You can access all of your past and future data.
- The data system will continue to generate reports just as in the past.
For information on the changes, please see the list of New Features document. For additional information on navigating through the system, please see the Navigating the Data System document. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and National Center staff will return your email within 24 business hours. We hope you enjoy our system's changes.
Welcome to the National Center for Safe Routes to School's online tracking system for local schools. This system provides a way for local and regional SRTS champions to enter and view data collected using the standardized Student Travel Tally and Parent Survey questionnaires.
To enter your SRTS data, please create a New User account or log in if you are a returning user.
Login for Returning Users
Tutorials for Using the System